Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NES

There's nothing really important here.

Just wanted to keep a personal written record of my thoughts on NES games as I play them since:
(1) old age is setting in and I don't remember half the games I've played and
(2) I play a lot of obscure old NES/Famicom shit that most people won't touch ("Tales from the videogame slums" one of my friends told me when describing one of these wretched games to him).

I'll look back at old NES titles I beat and make comments on the progress of the 9 US released NES games that continue to be the bane of my existence. You bitches know who you are. You lure me in with the hope that you will give it up, only to mentally blue ball me just about every time in the end.
In fact, my first entry will be about a game I just finished at 3:30am this morning that had been using and abusing me for the last 12 years or so. If you are one of the 3 people reading this, stay tuned...

1 comment: