Saturday, February 27, 2010

Okay, who brought the dog?



Gotta love finally deciding to go after those last 9 games and having ZERO time to do it the last couple days...kinda kills the buzz. Like when you are rolling along in Phantom Fighter thinking to yourself "Wow, this game's great, how come I never heard of this before?" then you get to the part where that little pygmy beyotch starts following you around and you can't get rid of him, like that snot you can't flick from your finger.

Maybe I'll have time tomorrow.

Last out, anyone who's able to beat Overlord or Magician without using codes, feel free to comment below.





That's what I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Magician. I always thought that game actually looked really cool, but damn is it ever intimidating to approach. I haven't beaten it yet, cause I'm kind of afraid to go near it to be honest. I would like to give it a serious shot one of these days though. The music is badass.

    Overlord feels pretty impossible without cheats. The computer opponents always seem to be more godly than you.

    ReplyDelete